EduOne is an education technology development firm.
We focus on building digital solutions to systemic issues within the education sector in Africa.
Reinventing career guidance with
- EduConnect is an online portal for youth. It is a support system for their decision making journey towards tertiary studies and career options. EduConnect consists of a series of tools and practical content that cater to key decisions in a user's career journey. This includes APS calculators, courses on soft-skills, access to funding and tertiary study applications, directories of study options, and more.
Redefining fund management with
- A comprehensive list of bursaries, scholarships and student loans available to secondary and tertiary education seekers. EduFunding has a significant backend administration system aimed at funders and tertiary institutions to assist with the application and admissions processes for funding opportunities.
- Mentr is a fully customisable software-as-a-service designed to streamline administration processes within your mentorship ecosystem so that you can focus on what really matters – mentorship. By creating a 360 degree view of your mentors, mentees and their performance, you can gauge exactly when and how you need to intervene.
Some of our other projects:
users in 2019 so far
- EduHealth.co.zaCoverage of Internship & Community Service placements in SAEduHealth is the primary source of information about internship and community service placements in South Africa. EduHealth is supported by the national Department of Health in offering young health professionals a useful resource for making an informed choice for their internship or community service years.
- EduMatch.co.zaThe only APS calculator in SAA simple (or so it seems) tool to calculate the Admission Points Score for all public universities and universities of technology in South Africa. EduMatch is the only online tool of its kind that caters to such a large number of institutions. The tool will soon include a number of private universities and institutions.
users in 2019 (so far)